- This event has passed.
Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Trainer 2023
June 27 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm
International UK Hypnosis Academy Trainers Course
Can you say YES or would like the skillset to any of these statements?
If yes, then we want you!
- Ability to Impact Lives: As a trainer, you have the opportunity to make a significant difference in people’s lives. Whether it’s helping someone improve their skills for a better job or helping someone achieve their fitness goals, trainers play a crucial role in guiding individuals to their potential.
- Continuous Learning: Being a trainer often requires you to stay on top of the latest developments in your field. This ongoing learning not only benefits your clients but also ensures that you continue to grow personally and professionally.
- Flexibility: Depending on your role, being a trainer can offer a great deal of flexibility. You might have the option to set your own hours, choose your clients, and decide on the location of your sessions (online or in-person). This can provide a good work-life balance.
- Enhancing Communication Skills: Trainers must be excellent communicators, capable of presenting complex information in an easily digestible manner. Over time, this can significantly enhance your communication skills, which are invaluable in all areas of life.
- Satisfaction of Helping Others: There’s a unique sense of fulfillment that comes from seeing others grow and achieve their goals thanks to your guidance. The gratitude and success of your clients can be a significant motivator and source of personal satisfaction.
What will you offer
Initially, we would like you to deliver our 1 and 2-day programs and once you’ve developed your business, profile, and lifestyle in the Hypnosis and coaching community, we want you to deliver our 4 Day professional diploma.
So you will be delivering our Foundation in Hypnosis and Our world-famous Kinetic Shift Practitioners Course.
We pride ourselves on delivering world-class hypnosis and hypnotherapy courses around the globe, our one and two-day courses are seen as leading the profession in confidence and support.
Certification in Hypnosis is useless without confidence, we constantly find ourselves at the UK Hypnosis Academy retraining people who have spent 10s of thousands of £/$s on training but have no confidence.
We don’t let our students down and YOU will lead that change in their lives and this profession.
This course will teach you
As a trainer, there are several skills that you would need to develop, many of which can be learned through training courses. Here are some key areas:
- Subject Expertise: Our Trainers will have in-depth knowledge of their subject matter by the time you’ve completed the course, whether that’s a technical skill, a specific field of knowledge, or a physical discipline. Various courses can help deepen your expertise in your chosen field.
- Instructional Skills: We will take you through our curriculums and course materials, to prepare you.
- Communication Skills: Our Trainers will be able to communicate complex information clearly and effectively. Courses in public speaking, interpersonal communication, or even storytelling can help trainers improve these skills.
- Facilitation Skills: Our trainer will also learn how to be a good facilitator who can guide discussions, handle disagreements, and ensure that all learners participate. Facilitation training courses can provide useful techniques for managing group dynamics and encouraging participation.
- Feedback and Evaluation: Our Trainers need to know how to provide constructive feedback and evaluate their learners’ performance effectively. They also need to be able to evaluate the effectiveness of their own training methods. Courses on educational assessment and feedback can provide essential tools and techniques for this, we will teach you.
- Adaptability: A good trainer should be able to adapt to various learning styles and needs. Understanding diversity and inclusion, and learning to modify teaching methods to meet different learners’ needs can be enhanced through specific courses.
- Motivational Skills: We will teach you how to keep learners engaged and motivated is another essential skill for trainers. Some training courses focus on psychological techniques and strategies for motivating learners and creating an engaging learning environment.
Earn more money
Develop your own business
Raise your own stature in the profession
Build your own confidence
Run our courses, When you want
Use our social media and websites to run your courses
Be mentored by the UK Hypnosis Academy trainers
Given all the curriculums and training to deliver them
This is not a franchise, this is a license to train the UK Hypnosis Academy CPD accredited courses and the material. The UK Hypnosis Academy still holds the rights to the material and trademarks and intellectual property associated.
You will deliver on a 12-month license that can be renewed every 12 months after a review by the training manager.
You will receive mentoring, support, and training as soon as you join the program, so you can start today
Yes, you can start your mentoring with Karl Smith and the team today, why would you wait.. Let’s get you motivated and fired up now!
This course formally starts its weekly training on Sunday 10th September 2023, however, you can start your training and preparation today.
The assessments will be held the weekend 20th, 21st, and 22nd of October, if successful you will be licensed from the 22nd of October 2023 to the 21st of October 2024.
After this probation period, it will be discussed if you wish to move on to the Professional Hypnotherapy Training team.
Costs per student on your courses (You charge)
- 1-day Foundation £150 ($190USD)
- 2-Day Kinetic Shift Certification £399 ($510USD).
Courses can be held online or in person.
Payment plans are available for the Train the Trainers Course
Contact Karl directly click here ➡️ firstname.lastname@example.org